Thursday 22 March 2007

Run to the hills

Now that I'm just killing time until my flight back, I decided to run to the mountain and back yesterday. It was fairly hard work, going from about 1,000mtrs to 1,600 and about 12km round trip.

Today I'm regretting it, feeling like I'm about to get ill, just in time for my 9hr flight!

It's going to be very strange getting back, but I'm really looking forward to normal life. No more dorm rooms, no more ski bums wearing beanies inside, and no more getting depressed over snow conditions.

Rob and Dan are about to embark on Road Trip part deux. They've bought a really cool old van ('79 Ford) and are going to visit Kicking Horse again, then Whistler which has received some very big dumps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Get back in the trees you pussy...