Friday 16 February 2007

Beard progress 7

Right, it's crunch time for my beard. I'm getting a bit bored of it as it is.

In the style of a familiar, faintly racist tv programme, I thought I'd open it's fate to a public vote:

The choices are: (by the way, the sideburns are never going)

1. Handlebar 'tache, like Merv Hughes
2. Goatee, like everyone
3. Wolverine burns, like Logan
4. The D'Artagnan, like well, D'Artagnan
5. The philosophers goatee, like Brian in Spaced (couldn't find a decent link. It's a goatee with no 'tache)

Cast your vote now, by phoning 0898 123 456. Just kidding.

I will serisouly do whatever most people vote for, and unless I actually like it, keep it for at least a day (and go out in public).

Only ones on the list. I might experiment with "the Hitler" once and a while in the privacy of my bathroom, but it's not happening in public! Even in a town where no-one knows me.

Of course, I'll post a picture of the winning facial hair style.

3 comments:

Luke said...

It's got to be the Merv! Just think clay pigeon shooting in Bournemouth.

Unknown said...

Indeed, if you don't do it, I'll call and tell 'im!

/12th Man etc.

Mark Kidd said...

I vote for Wolverine.